Article 1 (Purpose)
This Agreement shall apply to the use of Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by the Easy Powder Cyber Mall (hereinafter referred to as the “mall”) operated by the Easy Powder Company (e-commerce operator) and the rights of users?The purpose is to prescribe duties and responsibilities.
※ This Agreement shall apply to e-commerce using PC communication, wireless, etc. unless it is contrary to its nature.
Article 2 (Definitions)
1″ Mall” means a virtual place of business where Easy Powder company can trade goods or services (hereinafter referred to as “goods, etc.”) using information and communication facilities such as computers in order to provide goods or services to users, and it is also used in the meaning of a business operator operating a cyber mall.
2″User” means members and non-members who access the “Mall” and receive services provided by the “Mall” under this Agreement.
3 The term “member” means a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the “mall”, receives information from the “mall” continuously, and can continue to use the services provided by the “mall”.
4 ‘Non-member’ refers to a person who uses the services provided by the “mall” without joining the membership.
Article 3 (statement, explanation, and revision of terms and conditions, etc.)
1 “Mall” is the contents of this Agreement, the name of the trade name and representative, the address of the place of business (including the address of the place where consumer complaints can be handled), and the telephone number?Posted on the initial service screen (front) of 00 Cyber Mall so that users can easily understand the facsimile transmission number, e-mail address, business registration number, telecommunication business report number, and personal information management manager. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through a connected screen.
2 “Cancellation of subscription among the contents stipulated in the terms and conditions before the user agrees to the terms and conditions?In order for users to understand important contents such as delivery responsibility and refund conditions, separate connection screens or pop-up screens should be provided to obtain confirmation from users.
3 The “Mall” may amend this Agreement to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws, such as the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, the Regulations on Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Electronic Trade, the Electronic Signature Act, the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use, the Visit and Sales Act, and the Consumer Protection Act.
4 If the “Mall” is amended, the date of application and the reason for revision shall be specified and announced on the initialized page of the mall, along with the current terms and conditions, from 7 days before the date of application to the day before the date of application.
However, if the details of the terms and conditions are changed against the user, a grace period of at least 30 days shall be given. In this case, the “mall” clearly compares the contents before and after the revision to make it easier for the user to understand.
5 If the terms and conditions of the “Mall” are amended, the amended terms and conditions shall apply only to contracts concluded after the date of application, and the terms and conditions of the previous amendment shall apply to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if a user who has already entered into a contract sends his/her intention to be subject to the amended terms and conditions to the “mall” within the notice period of the amended terms and conditions under paragraph (3), the amended terms and conditions shall apply.
6 Matters not prescribed in this Agreement and the interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, the Regulations on Terms, etc., the Guidelines for Consumer Protection in e-commerce, and related statutes or correlations as prescribed by the Fair Trade Commission.
Article 4 (Providing and Changing Services)
1 “Mall” performs the following tasks:
1. Providing information on goods or services and entering into a purchase contract;
2. Shipping of goods or services to which a purchase contract has been concluded
3. Other “mall”-determined tasks
2″Mall” may change the contents of goods or services to be provided under the contract in the future, such as goods or services out of stock or technical specifications. In this case, the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of delivery are immediately notified to the place where the current goods or services are posted.
3 If the contents of the service contracted with the user are changed due to the shortage of goods, etc. or the change of technical specifications, the reason shall be immediately notified to the user by the notificationable address.
In the case of paragraph 4 of the preceding paragraph, the “mall” shall compensate the user for the damage caused by this. However, this is not the case if the “mall” proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
1 “Mall” is a repair inspection of information and communication facilities such as computers?In the event of a replacement, failure, communication loss, etc., the service can be temporarily suspended.
2″Mall” shall compensate the user or a third party for damages caused by the temporary suspension of service provision due to the reasons referred to in paragraph 1. However, this is not the case if the “mall” proves that there is no intention or negligence.
3 In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, business abandonment, or integration between businesses, the “Mall” shall notify the user by the method prescribed in Article 8 and compensate the consumer according to the conditions originally provided in the “Mall”. However, if the “Mall” does not notify the compensation criteria, the users’ mileage or reserves will be paid to the users in kind or cash corresponding to the currency value used in the “Mall”.
Article 6 (Enrollment of Members)
1 The user enters the membership information in accordance with the subscription form set by the “Mall” and signs that he/she agrees to the terms and conditions to apply for membership registration.
2 “Mall” shall be registered as a member unless it falls under any of the following among users who have applied to join as a member as shown in paragraph (1):
1. Where an applicant for membership has previously lost his or her membership under Article 7 (3) of this Agreement, the foregoing shall not apply where he or she has obtained approval for membership under “Mall” after three years of losing his or her membership under Article 7 (3).
2. In case there is a false, omitted entry or error in the registration;
3. Where it is deemed that registration as another member is significantly impaired by the technology of the “mall”.
3 The time when the membership contract is established shall be when the acceptance of the “mall” has reached the member.
4 If there is any change in the registration under Article 15 (1), the member shall immediately notify the “mall” of the change by e-mail or other means.
Article 7 (Member withdrawal, loss of qualification, etc.)
1 A member may request a withdrawal from the “Mall” at any time, and the “Mall” shall process the withdrawal immediately.
2 If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the “Mall” may restrict or suspend membership:
1. Where false information is registered at the time of application for subscription;
2. Where the member fails to pay the payment of goods, etc. purchased using the “mall” or other debts owed by the member in connection with the use of the “mall” on the date of the payment;
3. Threatening the order of e-commerce, such as obstructing others’ use of “mall” or stealing such information;
4. Where a statute or this Agreement prohibits or acts contrary to the public domain by means of a “mall”
3 “Mall” restricts membership?If the same act is repeated more than twice or the reason is not corrected within 30 days after the suspension, the “mall” may lose its membership.
4 If the “Mall” loses its membership, cancel the membership registration. In this case, the member shall be notified and the member shall be given the opportunity to explain for at least 30 days prior to the cancellation of membership registration.
Article 8 (Notice of Members)
1 If the “Mall” notifies the member, the member may make an agreement with the “Mall” to the designated e-mail address.
2 “Mall” can be substituted for individual notification by posting it on the “Mall” bulletin board for more than one week for notification to unspecified members. However, individual notices are given regarding matters that have a significant impact on the member’s own transactions.
Article 9 (Application for Purchase)
The “mall” user shall apply for purchase on the “mall” in the following or similar manner, and the “mall” shall provide the following details in the purchase application. However, the application of subparagraph 2 or 4 can be excluded for members.
1. Searching for and selecting goods lights
2. Entering a name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number) etc.
3. The terms and conditions, the service that limits the right to withdraw the subscription, and the delivery fee?Confirmation of the details related to the cost of installation, etc.
4. Marks agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and confirming or rejecting the above paragraph 3. (e.g., click the mouse)
5. Agreement on the application for purchase of goods, etc. and the confirmation of such goods or “mall”
6. Selecting a payment method
Article 10 (Article of Contracts)
1 “Mall” may not be accepted for purchase application as shown in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following: However, if a contract is concluded with a minor, the minor himself or his legal representative shall be notified that the contract can be canceled if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained.
1. Where there is a false, omission or error in the application;
2. Where a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as cigarettes and alcohol;
3. Where it is deemed that acceptance of other purchase applications is significantly impeded by the “mall” technology;
2 A contract shall be deemed to have been established at the time when the acceptance of the “Mall” has been reached to the user in the form of a receipt notification under Article 12 (1).
3 The sign of consent of the “Mall” shall include information on the confirmation of the purchase application of the user, availability of sale, cancellation of correction of the purchase application, etc.
Article 11 (Method of Payment)
Payment methods for goods or services purchased at the “Mall” may be made in any of the following ways: However, the “mall” shall not collect any nominal fees for the payment of goods, etc. for the user’s payment method.
1. various account transfers, such as phone banking, Internet banking, and mail banking.
2. Payment by various cards, such as prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
3. Deposit without online bankbook
4. Payment by electronic currency
5. Payment on receipt
6. Payment by points paid by “mall” such as mileage
7. Payment by gift certificates that have been contracted with or recognized by “mall”
8. Payment by other electronic means of payment, etc.
Article 12 (Receipt notification?Change and cancel purchase application)
1 The “Mall” notifies the user of the receipt confirmation when there is an application for purchase.
2 A user who has received a receipt confirmation notice may request the change or cancel of the purchase application immediately after receiving the receipt confirmation notice if there is a discrepancy in the expression of his/her intention, and the “mall” requires the user’s request before delivery without delay.